Monday, July 15, 2013

On Repeat: Dreama Walker as "June" on Don't Trust the B in Apt 23

Dreama: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Dreama: 1, 2, 3

I really loved this show and was so sad when it got cancelled. June had an especially attainable wardrobe with lots of dark jeans, pops of yellow, cardigans, and fun wedges. I love how wearable and easy the first look is with an unexpected leopard trench thrown over a fairy simple outfit. Her office looks were also great inspiration for 20-somethings wanting to look professional but still crisp and fashion-forward in the workplace. I was drawn to this one because of how fitted and unfussy it is. It would be great to wear to a meeting or even an interview (rather than the normal black-on-black look). I will miss this show's quirky humor... I must have re-watched the "you from Queens!?" episode a dozen times. Definitely repeat-worthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment